Friday, June 5, 2009

Myasthenia Resources

Occasionally, I like to list some resources for the new myasthenia gravis patient. When I was first diagnosed, I could hardly pronounce myasthenia gravis (or any other word for that matter). Trying to find a book on it was next to impossible. My first book was "Attacking Myasthenia Gravis" by Dr. Ron Henderson (which I've included below). It was extremely helpful to me. Since then, I've gotten to know Dr. Henderson a little more and I can assure you, he is a man who knows what he's talking about. He is the co-founder of the St. Vincent's Womens' and Children's Hospital (otherwise known as the Henderson and Walton clinic) as well as an MG patient.

Hopefully, this will make finding information a little easier for you.





You can also go to the Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America's website or the Myasthenia Gravis Association's website for free info. Additionally, the Mayo Clinc has some helpful information.

MGFA
MGA
Mayo Clinic - MG

Search This Blog